Please see below for the dates when FSM vouchers will be sent.
Wednesday 6th January 2021
From week beginning 18th January 2021
From week beginning 1st February 2021
A voucher worth £15 per child covering the half term period (15th-19th February) will be issued by the Local Authority.
One further voucher worth £30 per child and covering the first two weeks after the half term break will be issued during the week beginning 22nd February 2021.
Last update: 22nd February 2021
Did you know?
You could save around £450 a year for each primary school child.
Other pupils and families won't know who is receiving free school meals.
Those eligible for free school meals can get a two course meal each day.
School's receive significant extra Pupil Premium funding for every chlid who is eligible for free school meals, which is extra money to support children from families on lower incomes.
If you also have a 3 or 4 year old child who is in a free childcare place, they may also be eligible for Early Years Pupil Premium.
Am I eligible?
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit - but no element of Working Tax Credit - and have an annual income below £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credits
- Universal Credit with an annual income below £7,400