We hope and expect that all of our pupils will...
- respect and embrace each other’s differences;
- believe in themselves and have confidence in their unique talents;
- feel part of their community and be proud of their school;
- understand our shared responsibility to look after our world;
- know the importance of making mistakes and learn from them;
- love learning new things, be inquisitive and ask questions;
- have experienced learning in many different forms: both within our school grounds and beyond;
- know and understand friendship and have learned how to get along with others.
We offer our pupils a broad, balanced, differentiated and relevant curriculum which recognises individual developmental needs and takes account of the National Curriculum requirements issued in September 2014. We want our curriculum to be exciting, interesting and engaging so that children are curious and want to learn. We want pupils to come home from school excited about what they are learning.
Use the links below to discover what this looks like for each year group. We also issue curriculum newsletters each term providing a little more detail to help parents support and better understand their child's learning.